Sunday 24 April 2016

Mojo is back

Hi everyone,

Well here I am after such a long break and a physical one too as I did break my wrist last year!!  I have been inspired by reading Miss Beatrix's blog - its a WI member called Anna and her dog is called Miss Beatrix.  She is enthusiastic and happy and creative and blogs about her lifestyle.  I guess I am missing writing and being creative for me though I do a lot for other groups but cutting out 30 or 40 of the same stuff is not as creative as I want to be.

I have been lazy lately but that is about to change and watch my space!  I want to carry on with my paintings, take up sewing again as I really made some good stuff with Jean Golby - must do it again.  I want to take up crochet once more and maybe a little knitting and embroidery and my loved parchment craft and all the other crafts I've neglected for a while.

My other interests are stamps - did I say that?!  I collected so many and never catalogue them!  I love ancestry and I would love to write a book.  I have so many ideas - and there is also my Dad's letters about his soldier days to write.  There are so many ideas to pass on to my three beautiful Grandchildren too.  I have done photo books for them.

You know what I must do now though?  Put the tea on for my Hubby who has been working all day and vacuum all the cat hairs up - I have two cats Duffy and Cassie.

See you soon with some photos of my paintings.

Marigold Odkin

No comments:

Post a Comment