Sunday 1 June 2014

Lots of new stuff and old!

Here are some cards I made yesterday at Kate's Krafts Stampin Up.  I made the cards and then enhanced the envelopes too.













Kate helped me to make a diamond template using the triangle punch.  Then I chose random colours in Brights and Regals and Subtles and others which goes to prove that Stampin Up do a marvellous job of having all the colour range match to anything you do.  I copied the way Kate had used the diamond but also used one in a v shape too.  Then I ink stamped a design on them.  Then with the red I smudged the side so went on to sponge the outer square of the card with one of the lighter ink pads I'd used on the card.  Then I took the envelopes and repeated some item of the card on them.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. do love your French oliage design - and your choice of colours is super - they are great!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete