Monday 25 February 2013




I made these Easter baskets for the ladies of Grenoside WI.  Some of them use the silver glimmer card for the handles and I've used a pretty flower punch to cut the flowers out on the handles.  The boxed basket shape is a 6 x 6 transparent patterned card stock and scored at 2 and 4 inches then taped at both sides of the middle panels on two opposite sides then slit up the score lines on the same two sides and put together.  I used the Stampin up new trimmer to cut and score which was brilliant to use as I could keep resting the scorer and trimmer blade while I used the other one.  Then I have put some sparkle angel hair in them and I'm going to put in some chocolate eggs of course!!  Hope they like them.

1 comment:

  1. These little baskets are so pretty - I hope that the WI ladies appreciate your efforts!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete